An overview of the CIO-SP3 contract.
The Chief Information Officer—Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a premier IT services contract that includes a broad array of services, including Cloud Computing, Cyber Defense, and Health IT solutions. CIO-SP3 is a multiple award, Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). This GWAC/IDIQ is open for use by all Federal departments and agencies. Groundswell is proud to be a prime awardee of this GWAC under the unrestricted track. We are ready to serve the federal community with innovative digital solutions and our interdisciplinary experience in health IT and informatics. These contracts allow Groundswell to provide support under each of the following 10 Awarded Task Areas:
- Task Area 1—IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare.
- Task Area 2—Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support.
- Task Area 3—Imaging.
- Task Area 4—Outsourcing.
- Task Area 5—IT Operations and Maintenance.
- Task Area 6—Integration Services.
- Task Area 7—Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance.
- Task Area 8—Digital Government.
- Task Area 9—Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10—Software Development.
Key Contract Features
- 10-Year $20 Billion multiple award GWAC
- Available for use by all Federal Agencies
- Multiple-Contract Types, including hybrid
- 0.55% contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services
Advantages of CIO-SP3
- Rapid Awards: CIO-SP3 plans to award some of their task orders within 30 days of proposal submission, allowing for an efficient and timely procurement process that starts customer programs on time.
- Defined Task Orders: Utilization of clearly defined task areas allows for both the customer and Groundswell to focus on tailored solutions.
- NITAAC Program Support: Free comprehensive requirements assessments within 24 hours, Cradle-to-Grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center and easy-to-use online ordering systems are just a few of the benefits.
- Rapid Awards: A key advantage of CIO-SP3 is timeliness. Task order awards under this vehicle can take days rather than weeks/months required under other vehicles. This can enable agencies to ensure that vital programs are able to secure the support of firms like Groundswell within the timeframes they are needed.
Contract Number: 75N98119D00093 (8(a)) and 75N98120D00193 (Small Business)
DUNS Number: 143739998
- Latest Contract (Conformed)
- Loaded Labor Rates (Contractor/Government Site)
- Prompt payment terms: N/A